1. I got my car detailed and the detailer told me my seats were basically a lost cause. Last time I buy a car with tan fabric interior.
2. I’m on some sort of weird cleaning kick. I want to clean everything. If I had a steam cleaner for my carpets I’d take the day off just to clean them.
3. Lloyd pee’d on a pair of my work shoes the other day. He’s getting older and doing strange things. At least it wasn’t my running shoes.
4. I cannot decide on my next 70.3. I don’t really want to do Augusta again but I also don’t want to transport my bike. That ish is expensive!
5. My Ragnar Keys team name is Running Down Our Leg. Snort.
6. I am runner number four and the 11.8 mile leg looks like a PITA. It’s over a long bridge with no van support.
7. I like to sleep with it as cold as possible. The SO says I’m like a heater that could warm a small city.
8. If it’s too warm while I sleep, I wake up sweating and pissed.
9. I don’t like to have my sleep interrupted.
10. I have exactly two Christmas decorations up. I am counting the big Christmas tree at my office as my Christmas tree.
11. Kat and I keep texting each other quotes from the movie Elf.
12. Today, I sent her, “What about this: a tribe of asparagus children, but they’re self-conscious about the way their pee smells.”
13. I only allow myself to wear a ponytail to work one day per week. I don’t like it up and if it’s up it’s either because I’m running or being lazy.
14. My phone scared the hell outta me last night. There was a tornado warning and apparently my smart phone wanted to let me know by making a crazy loud beeping noise.
15. This morning was the first time I’ve ever cut open a pomegranate. I now know why pom juice is so expensive and I also found out that pom juice can stain clothing.
16. I work with a college kid who lets me edit his Comp I papers. I love doing it. He got a 95 on his research paper…he did that one all by himself. Tear.
17. I’ve been all domestic lately (see number 2) and I’ve found that my favorite recipes are from The Pioneer Woman.
18. I’m secretly fascinated by Ice T and Coco. I can’t help myself.
19. I missed a day of the December Challenge. I’m not proud of it. How are you doing with it?
20. I hate ending lists on odd numbers and this was all I could come up with for number 20.
Man I am with you on #8. Nothing pisses me off more.
Haha have I told you lately that I love you? 😉
Yes to #8 – sweaty and pissed! I do love me some pioneer woman. I kind of want to go stay on her ranch for a week so we could cook together. (actually it would be more like she would cook and I would watch and learn). I missed yesterday on the challenge. Hanging head in shame.
let's talk about 70.3………
I don't like my sleep being interrupted either. And never.again. on the tab interior for me too.
Might I throw in Beach 2 Battleship for your 70.3 next year? i'll be there with about 1500 other friends, it's drivable from Florida, and affordable. Plus wilmington is a pretty cool small town. You might just enjoy it.
I might do Clermont 70.3 or HITS Ocala 70.3. Both Swift and I are planning on Augusta next year.
I think one of those is false – just trying to figure out which one… 🙂
Think Augusta will be my 1st 70.3. I'd do Beach to Battleship, but my tri guys are doing Augusta instead. Have to wait to see how life goes. Love pomegranates! Got them as a kid at Christmas time, thought they were magic fruit!
Have you checked out Anderson, SC? It's a Rev3 race in the Fall.
I set my thermostat to 60 at night. I find that to be perfect. My house does get that cold at night in the winter because, well, this is Michigan. I also HATE waking up feeling hot and sweaty and scratchy.
No interior Christmas decorations for me this year because of the Melvinator. I looked into my future with a Christmas tree and that kitten and saw disaster.
I have been divesting myself of unwanted things through Freecycle. It's been a roaring success! My Junk Room is almost cleared out!
I stuff my hair into a ponytail almost every day because I hate my hair. It's in a weird place right now and I just need it to grow out a little more.
#7 & #8 – Yup. I sleep like I'm in a morgue. Must be cold or I get mad.
#18 – Me too! I always try to flip past the channels so Mike doesn't get suspicious!!
Welllllllll…….maybe this convinces you……..Augusta 70.3 is #1 on my list of HIMs in the 2nd half of the year.