1. I did a body pump class Monday morning and I think I am more sore today than I was after Augusta. (My attempt at mixing in weights. Blech.)
2. I take Lloyd out to pee as soon as I get home and I usually do the pee pee dance while he finds every shrub and bush in the neighborhood.
3. On my morning runs I get to about two and half miles before I have to use the potty. I’ve started stopping at the nearby hospital to use their facilities. Can’t get much more sterile than that right? (Or diseased, depending on how you see it.)
4. I’ve become addicted to Bailey’s Coffee Creamer. Almost as good as the real thing.
5. Every time I use Facetime I turn into a ten-year-old and make crazy faces into the camera just to see them. (Sorry Red & Spike! I can’t help it.)
6. Last week’s slothing was awesome but I did miss a good butt kicking workout. I needed the rest but I am so happy to be working out again.
7. I practiced on the diving blocks this morning for my upcoming swim meet and only lost my goggles 95 times.
8. Speaking of swimming, the college men’s team showed up as the master’s group was leaving. Holy God swimmers are hot. Hubba hubba!
9. Sometimes in Bikram when we do the final breathing exercises I can’t look at myself in the mirror because I want to laugh so badly. It’s seriously ridiculous looking.
10. And speaking of Bikram, I thought about getting certified to teach it. It costs $3900. I’ll have to pass on that certification. Maybe I can just read a book or something?
11. I can’t stand Rhianna. She just irks me. Not that she cares but damn if they don’t play her songs one million times a day.
12. On the other hand I really enjoy Pink. I’d pick her on my team for a bar fight.
13. I have zero desire to do a half IM or a full IM in Florida. I’m just not into the courses and heat.
14. I’m going to spectate the Miami half IM and may be more excited about making posters than watching the race itself.
You were cracking my shit UP on Sunday!!! You and Spike, adolescents the both of you! Can't wait to really see your face on Friday, Friday, FRIDAY!!!
Yeah, I'm sure there's a book that can replace the $3900 class! LMAO…….
Welcome back to the active world. Glad you enjoyed your slothful ways. Reading your first couples made me have to go. Cheers!
Swim meet ahhh! Good luck! I still don't know how to dive or do flip turns, that's why I'm a triathlete not a swimmer 🙂
LOL @ picking Pink in a bar fight. She would totally be a great person on that kind of team. She seems like a great no BS friend too.
Rihanna's songs do get overplayed. I hate it when radio ruins good songs. I remember when there was one summer when Sean Paul's temperature was played EVERY DAY when I watched MTV in college. It got to the point I was so sick of the song.
I know it's hard to believe, but you should really pick me for your team in a bar fight. I'd do you justice!
First, you should think about coming up to NC for the Beach 2 Battleship full or half iron. Great course, and since I'm doing the full next year I would love for you to join me out there.
I can't dive off of the swim blocks at all. It's the main reason I don't do meets. hate it. I mean, I can do it but the goggles get screwy and my effort after a 50 free at race pace makes me feel like crap. So I avoid at all costs.
All college swimmers are hot. yes.
Girl, why you think I can't go to Bikram with you?! lol! We'd get kicked out of ANOTHER fitness class! xo
Fit Yoga… appx $500 and 8 hrs of community service and you are teaching.
and I have to admit… i have a 30 minute colon on morning runs… and plan accordingly
thanks for the chuckles
I have to admit I would want Pink in my corner too for a bar fight, just hope her persona matches her fists!
Regarding #11 – I was beginning to think I was the only one who felt that way! Even my friends who are anti-pop love her and I just can't understand it. There's a few songs that she's in that just make me cringe the second I hear her voice (Run This Town by JZ comes to mind). I could rant about this for a while but I'll stop lol.
I have been away from your blog for way too long!
Thanks for the insight and the laughs!!!!!!
You are quite busy on Tuesday but at least you have a nice time even when you take Lloyd to pee.