1. I may have lost some of my motivation for swimming and cycling lately. However, I’m in love with running again.
2. Lifting weights has really helped my IT band. And I hate lifting weights.
3. I saw Weezer on Friday night and when they said their “blah blah blah hit song from 1995” I felt really old.
|“If you want to destroy my sweater….”|
4. I’m wondering if this is the first year that I don’t PR at the Turkey Trot.
5. I may not have recognized some of my running buds in normal clothing.
6. I signed up for a half marathon in December. Why not?
7. I’m addicted to Honeycrisp apples right now.
8. I’m not a huge fan of the holidays. There, I said it.
9. I do like presents though. Heh.
8- Neither am I. Any of 'em.
9- I don't. I'm sufficiently socialized that I realize presents create obligations. I'd cheerfully do without getting presents, if that released me from the obligation of giving presents. Or cards, I hate doing cards. There's a reason the phrase "Hallmark Holiday" was invented.
That video was dreadful. Thank you so very, very much for inserting that into my brain before the coffee bulwarks were installed.
I hate running……
Thanks for sharing that video. It's hilarious!
Take it from someone who's almost 42: Trust me, you're not old! Esp. if you posted a video from a 13 year old kid getting pumped about Thanksgiving. Glad you are running!
The Brandon Half?! I be dere! and I am obsessed with Gala apples right now…friends who have Sam's club memberships have me tag along for gigantic bags on the weekends now 😉
I have that same "Dance Until Dawn" shirt! Weird…
I'm with you girl. No swimming or cycling right now, running is great oh running is great! I'm sick of getting different gifts for the same people every year, and I'm getting old enough to try and start talking them out of the whole gig. screw it.
My office makes fun of me, because I eat a Honeycrisp everyday around 3 p.m. They are so tasty!
This is my favorite time of year because I can feel a little less guilty about relaxing the bike and the swim and just enjoying some running miles.
10 – WTF?!?!?!?!?! Seriously, where the hell did you find that video?!?!
9 – Yes. I do love giving out presents too.
8 – I like Halloween. Christmas? Meh.
6 – What half?!?! It's like I don't even know you anymore?!??
Beth. What the HELL? That girl is like Rebecca "Friday!" Black's little sister. Ugh…
Weezer? That's awesome!! Isn't it funny how different everyone looks in normal clothes?! Love it!
2 – I hate it too. Strength training helped my hip – funny how that works…
5 – It was a month before Kat ever saw me in regular clothes after we met. Priorites!
6 – I'mma be there too. You'll do just fine. 😛
8 – I love the holidays – but since you don't, you can just love it b/c Christmas is my birthday instead?
where did you find this gem? the whole time i was like surely this is a mock on Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday. we we we we gonna have a good time and we we we is so excited.