While I didn’t encounter any bullies today I did see my very first actual bare-foot runner. He was just cruising along with his iPod. Then I passed a couple of women walking who about choked me with their perfume. Seriously ladies, leave the perfume for other occasions, like when you aren’t working on your fitness (Fergie Ferg!).
I don’t have any special products to discuss today, but like always there is much to be thankful for. And so here it is a Thankful Thursday list at it’s finest.
Today, I am thankful for:
1. Weekend trips to Orlando for the Magic game. (I’m going there on Saturday with someone special and can’t wait!)
2. Stevie Wonder. Need I elaborate on his genius? Signed. Sealed. Delivered. I yours!
3. Bagelfuls. These things are DEE-LISH.
4. My new theme song for when I feel like I am not going to make my goal time at Gasparilla. Click here. (Couldn’t help but use this mash-up. Ha ha!)
5. Co-workers who like to come in on Saturdays. God bless em. I’ll take my day off thank-you-very-much.
6. Sugarfree Redbull. Yeah, sure it’s made of who knows what, but sometimes coffee just ain’t gonna cut it.
7. Channel 135. I was introduced to this channel and where I live it’s the Investigation Discovery channel. All FBI Files and show like that ALL THE TIME. Good stuff.
8. Having a guy. So pretty much everyone I work with “has a guy.” Like, I need that new rap CD. You do? Oh, I have a guy who can get that for you. It’s awesome. (And not at all illegal.)
9. Painted toenails. I don’t know what happened but my toes seem to have righted themselves and I haven’t lost a toenail in a very long time. I am probably tempting the fates right now….
10. Generic brand sleep aid. I got mine from a Publix grocery store in these parts and I can’t live without it before a long run now. I am just too anxious to sleep the night before my long runs and these work like a charm. I don’t even use them any other night of the week but I highly recommend it before a big race or long run so you can sleep.
What are you thankful for today?