Hey Oh! It’s Thursday and we all know what that means! It’s time to get thankful. Lloyd wanted me to throw in a few things he was thankful for so I’ve added those to today’s list. I asked if he was thankful for me and he said, “Yeah. You’re all right. Where’s my morning belly rub?” That stinker.
Today I am thankful for:
1. Say Anything. The movie which brought about Lloyd’s name. Please watch it, it’s a classic and I just adore Lloyd Dobbler (John Cusack).
2. Loofa dogs. Lloyd added this one because he can’t get enough of these things. He loves to throw them around and then tear out their stuffing guts. What can I say? He’s a maniac.
3. Summer. Don’t you just love summer? I know as runners we complain about running in the heat, but other than that I love summer. Hot days and nights = FUN!
4. Comedians. I love a comedian.
5. Short grass. Ok, ok, so Lloyd added this one. He just really likes how short cut grass feels between his paws. And also he can see over it.
6. Christopher Moore books. His books are such a great way to escape. They are very funny and not too heavy for poolside reading.
7. Ciccio’s. Ciccio’s is a restaurant in Tampa that I highly recommend should you ever be in the area. The food is so yummy and they have a ton of healthy options. It would be awesome if they expanded even further than our little bay.
8. Turkey bacon. I’m not sure if I’ve ever told you all about my love for turkey bacon. I eat it a lot and it’s really very tasty. Plus it’s not super fatty and greasy so I don’t feel bad about it. Oh yeah, add this to Lloyd’s list as well.
10. Thankful Thursday. Yeah, it pretty much rules. Come on, get happy.
So, what are you thankful for today?
Sunshine and blue skies!!! I am soooo thankful for it.
Being able to run again!! So excited to start losing the last little bit of baby weight.
I absolutely love Say Anything! One of my faves!!
Going to Vegas on Saturday. What's not to be thankful for. I love that movie too. You reminded me I need to watch it again soon.
Say Anything = classic movie and a must have for any John Cusack movie marathon.
hubbys who bring home dessert.
I love that Lloyd got his name from that movie! Love it!
OMG, that dog is wicked cute! Lloyd has some awesome taste in YouTube videos! I'm thankful for Thursdays 🙂 Happy Thursday!
I'll follow suit on the dog theme and say I'm thankful for my two little furry faced girls: Sasha and Annabell… although I'm pretty sure they prefer tall grass so that they can bound through it like a couple of bunnies!
turkey bacon. amen.
I am thankful for a gorgeous day today!
I'm thankful for summer, too. Lately the weather has been bringing back great memories of childhood summers.
I'm thankful for the summer weather. This winter was rough!
Do you ever go to the Improv? We should go!
> Comedians. I love a comedian
LOL. LOL again. LOL one more time.
I'm thankful that Ragnar is over! Actually, i'm not, because i'd grab a sleeping bag and go run in the dark again in a heartbeat. Haha!
Why can't they just make a dog toy that has stuffing that won't get all over your home? It would rule the school to have a toy that had stuffing the dog could pull out and then you could easily stuff back in for more playtime fun. Somebody get on this! Cheers!
Thank you very much
I love turkey bacon, turkey sausage, and turkey pepperoni! YUM!