Hey Oh! It’s Thursday and we all know what that means! It’s time to get thankful. Lloyd wanted me to throw in a few things he was thankful for so I’ve added those to today’s list. I asked if he was thankful for me and he said, “Yeah. You’re all right. Where’s my morning belly rub?” That stinker.
Today I am thankful for:
1. Say Anything. The movie which brought about Lloyd’s name. Please watch it, it’s a classic and I just adore Lloyd Dobbler (John Cusack).
2. Loofa dogs. Lloyd added this one because he can’t get enough of these things. He loves to throw them around and then tear out their stuffing guts. What can I say? He’s a maniac.
3. Summer. Don’t you just love summer? I know as runners we complain about running in the heat, but other than that I love summer. Hot days and nights = FUN!
4. Comedians. I love a comedian.
5. Short grass. Ok, ok, so Lloyd added this one. He just really likes how short cut grass feels between his paws. And also he can see over it.
6. Christopher Moore books. His books are such a great way to escape. They are very funny and not too heavy for poolside reading.
7. Ciccio’s. Ciccio’s is a restaurant in Tampa that I highly recommend should you ever be in the area. The food is so yummy and they have a ton of healthy options. It would be awesome if they expanded even further than our little bay.
8. Turkey bacon. I’m not sure if I’ve ever told you all about my love for turkey bacon. I eat it a lot and it’s really very tasty. Plus it’s not super fatty and greasy so I don’t feel bad about it. Oh yeah, add this to Lloyd’s list as well.
10. Thankful Thursday. Yeah, it pretty much rules. Come on, get happy.
So, what are you thankful for today?