Oh-em-gee. It’s Thursday already? Actually, I’m kidding. I’ve been dying for Thursday to arrive cause it’s been “crunch” week at work and I’m again SO looking forward to the weekend. Aren’t you?
Before I get all thankful on your butts, I must remind you all to head over to the contest I’m hosting for Online Shoes dot com. Click HERE to go back and enter. IT’S FREE RUNNING SHOES!
Honestly, I couldn’t think of a good thankful Thursday today so I’m going with a list of little things I’m thankful for. Here we go….
1. I’m thankful that when I get a text on my iPhone it sounds like a clown horn. It makes me smile every time.
2. I’m thankful that I have two friends competing in an Ironman on Sunday. I love having friends to root for, even if I do think they are a little nuts. (Remind me I said this in two years.)
3. I’m thankful that the Redhead and I can email each other the most random stuff all day long. Yesterday we discussed swimming, her trip to visit, my love of the tri, and of course, boys.
4. I’m thankful that I’m doing my long run this weekend on the ever lovely Bayshore. It’s a rare morning that we don’t see dolphins frolicking while we run. Plus the post run breakfast is delicious.
5. I’m thankful that KC and I are taking a day off in August to go have a swim/beach day where we’ll talk about tri’s, eat some yummy beach snacks, and possibly get rid of our dumb Speedo swimsuit tan lines. Can you say white belly?
6. I’m thankful that I haven’t lost it at work and told someone off. And fine, I’m thankful to have a job, even if it is driving me bananas right now. It’s all good.
7. I’m thankful that P-Funk and I have a scheduled Waffle House breakfast tomorrow. I love my P-Funk time.
8. I’m thankful that I’m doing this 30 day photo challenge the Redhead told me about. I’ve missed a few days but I’ve gotten some really cool photos, if I do say so myself.
9. I’m thankful that Katie signed up for an Ironman. We all know she can do it and I can’t wait to watch her progress as she trains and eventually kicks Ironman butt.
10. I’m thankful that you all keep reading, even when my Thankful Thursday is a tad on the lame side.
Help a sister out and let me know what you are thanful for today.
I am thankful for not having a white belly!LOL……..
I'm thankful for getting through the nuttiness that is work right now, for my (painful) massage treatments and of late, iced coffee.
..and I am hopeful that my hubs MRI goes well tomorrow.
Glad that you have so much to be thankful for! 🙂 I think there are a lot of people with the "I'm glad I have a job" syndrome in this economy hopefully it will get better soon but good for standing up for yourself!
You have a clown horn? i want one!
Ok seriously, Ken's comment is hilarious!
Also, I am thankful for our email exchanges too! Some days I don't know how I'd survive without them (and you!)
Can I be mushy for a minute?
More than our emails, I can't be thankful enough for your friendship! It speaks volumes that our whole friendship has mostly been conducted long distance and that even when I moved across the country it still is stronger than ever. I love you so much and thankful to have you in my life!
Lots to be thankful for there. 🙂
I'm thankful for my family, especially my happy little boy. I am blessed
I'm thankful there are great blogs out there for me to read and find motivation in.
I am thankful when people stop by and say HI on my blog.
I am thankful for my crazy job too!
I am thankful I am at least getting some crazy workouts in this week.
I am thankful I won two fitbooks and get to give one away very soon!
my iphone also sounds like a clown horn, stop stalking my phone. i actually picked that one because i got sick of looking for my phone every time i heard the ding ding noise from someone.
and, oh shit, now i have to do it.
Actually, we list the things we're thankful for in lieu of prayer at dinner every night. It's super cute. Today we were thankful for all kinds of things, like good work to do, friends, and ac that at least partially works. It's a good life.
can i still be thankful even if it is Sunday and not Thursday (or Wednesday)? i am thankful that we will be saying goodbye to the white bellies very soon and getting our swim on. i'm thankful for all the fun folks i have met via blogger, dailymile, facebook who keep me highly entertained, motivated and teach me knew things on a daily basis. on a daily basis. Amen!
Haha my phone sounds like seagulls.
I'm thankful for a healthy body that can continue to amaze me. I'm thankful for that everyday. 🙂
Okay, you're making me want to change my ringtone. Glad there's much to be thankful for!