Since it’s birthday month and I have a lot to be thankful for I figure a list is in order. You all know, yadda, yadda, yadda, I love lists!
Today, I am thankful for:
1. Grandmas. They give the best gifts and hugs.
2. Lady Gaga. She’s just so weird but her songs make for great running.
3. The high road. Because, well it’s the high road and I’m going to take it.
4. New books. I am reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and it’s really intriguing thus far.
5. Best friends. My two besties from O-town are coming here this weekend and I cannot wait to see them. We’re going to have a blast!
6. Eggs. I eat them everyday and they really fill me up and have lots of protein to keep me going. (My mom used to make them green with food coloring for me when I was little! I love Dr. Seuss)
7. Urban Outfitters. Love this store! They have some great sales and really cute house/apartment stuff. (You could maybe find a retro sweatband for running if you look hard enough.)
8. Taper. You knew it was coming didn’t you? I am really not suffering on the decreased mileage. I am relishing it.
9. Finally finding the perfect dress for my sister’s wedding, and guess what? It’s not from the 9th Circle of Hell (AKA bridal store).
10. Shake and Bake. No, not the actual bread crumb stuff, but the line from Talladega Nights that I’ll say 800 times during my marathon just to make myself laugh.
What are you thankful for today?
the only thing on my mind is I'll be thankful come 9 days if my shin doesn't hurt!!!!!!! Yes I'm whining…
I'm thankful for my trials in life of which made me who I am
I'm thankful I can run, that I have legs and I never forget those who can't
I'm thankful for my friends no matter how far
I'm thankful for my life!
too many things to keep writing about!
Nora – It's just Taper Twinges!!!! CALM DOWN! BREATHE!
Don't you just love when commentors talk to other commentors? LOL!
I am Thankful for YOU Boo! I love you and I can't wait to run Gasp next week with you! Happy early birthday celebrations!!!
I'm thankful for your blog to remind me to be thankful for things! Thankful for:
A work schedule that allows time for blogging, running and my family
New running friends
Health (mine, my kids, my husband)
I'm thankful for your blog – it brings a smile to my face each time 🙂
Love your list – Lady Gaga, new books and BFF's!
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is an excellent read. Who knew you had taste!
Your mom put green food coloring in your eggs?!?! Wow what a cool idea!!!! LOL
I love how grandma's love being grandma's.
Hmmm, Lady Gaga… Time to check out her music. I am greatful for Pink's music to run with.
Have a great Thursday
I am also thankful for Lady Gaga and eggs. That is a weird sentence to type. haha.
Heard lady gaga showed her whooohaaa the other night….lol. Just thought I would share–straight from TMZ 😉
I randomly think of funny quotes when I'm running and I always wonder if anybody ever notices my random laughing outbursts. Shake and bake!! 🙂
Shake and bake — too funny. Hakuna Mattate, b-tches!
Woo hoo, you found the perfect dress for your sister's wedding…..and you can totally wear in again…right!! I was just thinking about the movie 27 Dresses:) Happy Thursday!!
Hahahahahh "Shake and Bake!" Yes, that just happened! LOL
omg I don't know how you're enjoying the taper– it kills me!
OOH and you've been tagged in my most recent post– SUNSHINE!
I'm thankful for some BEEE-U-TI-FUL Weather!! Finally!
I'm thankful for Grandmas too – watching my daughter this weekend so I can get a little getaway in! 🙂
I think I'm thankful for all of those things too! Brought a smile to my face!
I thankful that the sun made a cameo appearance here in the High-Five state. I was actually overdress with two layers!
I love the shake 'n bake too! haha. I'm thankful for a working computer when I have one. Mine has been giving me hell all day long!
Lady Gaga and besties do rock the house! Shake and bake!
I found your blog through a RW post (aptly named something like "post your blog here!"). I'm a fellow runner, new to the "blog world", and your blog looks awesome and also entertaining! So… hope you don't mind me following you!
I'm thankful to have found something better (and less expensive) to do with my "extra" time than shop til I drop…however, now that you've mentioned my fav store, I want to shop really bad…
And yes, loving the green eggs and shake and bake.
yay for taper!! oh and my mom totally did the whole green eggs too 🙂
haha lady gaga is awesome although VERY weird. i hate that i like her music haha. looove #7! did you find your dress there? that would be awesome 🙂
happy friday! enjoy your weekend!!
"Shake and Bake!"
Never gets old…
I'm with you girl, I love to taper! All that free time to sleep more!