Like all things in life, when one door closes (or you kick it’s arse shut) another door opens.
My first step is to join a gym with a pool. There are so many options and I really like the gym close to the mall. That way I can treat myself after to ice cream yogurt. Or shoes!
With all that said my thankfulness comes in a list form this week(shocking, I know) AND you all can just call me Polyanna from here on out.
Today, I am thankful for:
1. Freedom. It’s a beautiful thing to come and go as you please.
2. Freakonomics. New book for the week. Interesting stuff. Google it.
3. Tom Petty. “You got lucky babe, when I found you…” “And I’m free, free falling…” “She was an American girl, raised on promises…”
4. Acrylic nails before a big event. They just look sexy, I can’t help but stare at my hands while I type. Sorry in advance for mad typos.
5. The spray tan. Unlike Ross on friends, I have perfected the standing position and turns for the appropriate spray amount so I don’t look like Donatella Versace. It goes with #4 as a must for a big event.
6. An awesome wedding date. Honestly, you have to bring someone you don’t have to worry about AND who can do the stanky leg with the best of them. Thanks D!
7. Thursday morning medium long runs. These are really good runs for me to think. It’s just me, my shoes, and the pavement. (Well, unless you count the damn acorn kids.)
8. Easter candy. Cadbury eggs hellooooo!
9. The boob cheese guy. That story is just so gross and hilarious all at the same time. Click here to read it.
10. Travel. I am only 2 months away from a much needed vacation. I love to travel and can’t wait to dig my toes in some unfamiliar sand….hmmm…guess I better get back on the fit train for sure…beach season is calling…
Happy Thursday dudes and dudettes.