1. Dirty running shoes. – I just don’t like my running shoes to look clean. I feel that means I am not working hard enough. Yours can be sparkling if you like, I won’t judge. I just like mine to look like I ran through the jungles of Madagascar while being chased by ravenous monkeys.
2. True Blood. – Basically vampire porn. Trust me, it’s not that emo vampire teen angst stuff. Oh, you know what I am referring to.
3. Cotton race t-shirts. – They basically serve no purpose after the race except for being the occasional sleepy/lounge shirt. I can’t help but love them and in my mind they were free. I paid for the pain, not the shirt.
4. Strawberry Banana Gu. – I love the way this one in particular tastes. I would probably eat it without going for a run (not that I have…).
5. Toe socks. – You have all heard me talk about these already, but I do really like them. They are a bit pricey for socks, but my piggies need hugs.
6. Munchos. – Such a tasty, light potato chip. Apparently they’ve been around for years but I recently met them. Mmm….
7. Facebook. – Do I really need to explain this one?
8. People, Us Weekly, Enquirer, In Touch, etc. – Just can’t seem to get enough of celebrity news. Ok fine, gossip. I know I shouldn’t care but I really do want to know if Jennifer Aniston will ever find love and if Brangelina adopts an entire Botswanian village.
9. This Youtube Video. – It’s hysterical right? I could watch it over and over again. Do I need to get some work done? Heck no. I’ll just watch this video for the eleventy billionth time.
10. Blogging. – You all know about this one….
HILARIOUS! Seems a little mystery science theaterish….I loved that show. But Vampire porn? REALLY?
That video is pretty funny…And I am actually partial to Latte flavored PowerGel — it actually tastes like a latte.
That video was hilarious! That was my first time watching it! Too funny!!
Yes I get where True Blood is like porn. I'm amazed at how much they show on an 8:00 show. Or at least that's what time it shows here. I still watch it though.. We're addicted and I really don't even like Vampires!
I'm with you on the cotton running shirts. In my mind, they're free too. I paid for the race, not the shirt. They're perfect to lounge around in! And, so what if I wear mine in public LOL
I love me some cotton race tshirts too! Haha, I have been tempted to eat a gel when I'm not running, too
Guilty pleasure: Gossip Girl…!
HAHAHA that video was hysterical! And then I found the Rick Roll Literal version, and laughed some more. Oh my that made my day!
I share many of these guilty pleasures too 🙂 gotta love the race shirts!!!
I am so right there with you on a lot of those, especially race t-shirts. They ARE free. 🙂 They ARE!
Thanks for finding my blog. I enjoyed reading yours and will keep checking in. I'll have to try out the strawberry/vanilla flavored GU. The vanilla I've been using is getting boring. I love race t-shirts, too!
i share a lot of your 'guilty pleasures' myself.
that was my first time seeing that video, too funny! i have a lot of the same guilty pleasures too 🙂
That video? SO FUNNY! Thanks for that. My guilty pleasures- The Internet and Real Housewives of ___. I'll watch them in any city.
I like when my sneakers look worn in. Not extremely clean or dirty, but nice and worn. Facebook and blogging are such addictions!
I want to like running so badly because the health benifits are so amazing but I just don't love it. I wonder if it's one of those things that you either love or hate, or if you can learn to love it ha ha.
Facebook? Time to get hip – join us over on Twitter!
I dig the cotton running shirts. Especially long sleeve ones. I wipe down my shoes after running most days…
oh man i am the opposite about my shoes. not sure why… i'm weird.
Agree on most of those!
Love my True Blood! Going to have to try those Munchos and test drive some Toe socks
I'm glad you found a Gu that actually tastes good! I'll have to try it out.
Stevie-B and High-5! They used to be my guilty pleasures (okay – maybe I would still jam to them if I heard them on the radio now and then).
In terms of running – my guilty pleasure is post-run flip-flops…aahhhhh!!!
I will NEVER get rid of my race shirts!! <3
[p]The company was brought under the name Canada Goose . Our humanity relies on latest [url=http://www.canadagooseparkaclearances.com]canada goose expedition parka[/url] tendency as a pattern of expression; this is why Moncler Clothing is so well liked nowadays . They even called Fissler Crispy and Protect Fry Pans as the Rolls Royce of fry pans . At Lake Towhee in in Haycock Township, Bucks County, efforts to eliminate geese have been highly successful . Monlcer [url=http://www.cheapcanadagoosejakke.com]cheap canada goose jakke sale[/url] Coats can present you various styles here .  Canada Goose claims that unfair business practices were used including publishing print advertisements to promote the jackets as Canada Goose products, which they are not . Following up on their 2010 Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber release,Drake and his October's Very Own crew (now well known as OVO) get together once again with the Toronto outerwear label on a 2011 version . At the worst, the patient will have to live a bit longer using the fibroids!Understanding Alternative Natural Treatment(s) for Fibroids Uterine?Really drastically, natural treatments collectively target the root trigger of the fibroid growths . China bird outdoor down jacket is pretty good.[/p][p]A good winter coat is waterproof and will break the wind, and our featured companies have different ways of satisfying these [url=http://www.canadagoosejacketoutletdk.com]canada goose jacket outlet[/url] demands . Moncler men is the symbol [url=http://www.canadagoosejacketoutletdk.com]canada goose outlet[/url] of fashion . Our pet blogs deliver all the pet [url=http://www.canadagoosejacketoutletdk.com]canada goose outlet online[/url] news you need to stay informed .  The office, home base for Canada Goose's European operations, focuses on key markets for Canada Goose including Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, France, [url=http://www.genuinecanadagoosevest.com]canada goose vest sale[/url] Andorra and Germany . Canada Goose sued International Clothiers Inc . Monlcer Coats can present you various styles here . ¡°We¡¯re in an era of premium outerwear,¡± says Will Poho, owner of Moose Knuckles, the coat company based in Montreal whose cheeky logo has become recognizable amongst a cool hipster fashion crowd . The company sold more than 250,000 jackets worldwide last year, and judging by the growing number of these coats seen on our city streets, it looks like the unofficial uniform for winter in Toronto.[/p]