1. Dirty running shoes. – I just don’t like my running shoes to look clean. I feel that means I am not working hard enough. Yours can be sparkling if you like, I won’t judge. I just like mine to look like I ran through the jungles of Madagascar while being chased by ravenous monkeys.
2. True Blood. – Basically vampire porn. Trust me, it’s not that emo vampire teen angst stuff. Oh, you know what I am referring to.
3. Cotton race t-shirts. – They basically serve no purpose after the race except for being the occasional sleepy/lounge shirt. I can’t help but love them and in my mind they were free. I paid for the pain, not the shirt.
4. Strawberry Banana Gu. – I love the way this one in particular tastes. I would probably eat it without going for a run (not that I have…).
5. Toe socks. – You have all heard me talk about these already, but I do really like them. They are a bit pricey for socks, but my piggies need hugs.
6. Munchos. – Such a tasty, light potato chip. Apparently they’ve been around for years but I recently met them. Mmm….
7. Facebook. – Do I really need to explain this one?
8. People, Us Weekly, Enquirer, In Touch, etc. – Just can’t seem to get enough of celebrity news. Ok fine, gossip. I know I shouldn’t care but I really do want to know if Jennifer Aniston will ever find love and if Brangelina adopts an entire Botswanian village.
9. This Youtube Video. – It’s hysterical right? I could watch it over and over again. Do I need to get some work done? Heck no. I’ll just watch this video for the eleventy billionth time.
10. Blogging. – You all know about this one….