I was tagged by the lovely and talented Vegetarian in the Ville (Rennay) to do a Four Fun Facts post and I’m super happy she tagged me! I love a good blog party and this is a cool way to share some possibly new stuff that ya’ll don’t know about me. I’ve been writing this since 2009 so I hope there’s a least a few things I haven’t already shared! Ha!
Here we go…
4 Fun Facts
Four names that people call me other than my real name
- Auntie Beth
- Bethy Lou
Four jobs I’ve had
- Retail store manager
- Jewelry store clerk
- Ice cream scooper (Yes, it was awesome.)
Four movies I’ve watched more than once
- LOTR (all of them, many times)
- Alice in Wonderland
- Just Friends
Four books I’d recommend
- Life of Pi
- Dark Places
- Bridget Jones’s Diary
Four places I’ve lived
- Orlando, FL
- Brandon, FL
- Tampa, FL
- That’s it. I love me some Florida.
Four places I’ve visited
Four places I’d rather be right now
- My couch
- New Orleans with my nephew & family
- The beach
- On my bike. Bahahahaha! JK.
Four things I don’t eat
- Peas (they are like farts)
- Brussels sprout (also like farts)
- Coleslaw (AKA Cold Slop)
- Sweet pickles
Four of my favorite foods
- Chips (any kind really)
- Avocado (I had to choose something green, right?)
Four TV shows I watch
- Sons of Anarchy (HOLY CRAP THIS IS GOOD.)
- Brooklyn Nine Nine
- Saturday Night Live
- Good Morning America (Does this count?)
Four things I’m looking forward to next year
- Rock N Roll NOLA trip to see the sister & family!
- My big 3-5 birthday
- All the BEST DAMN RACE(s)
- Grandma’s Marathon in June
Four things I’m always saying
- Yay! (Always as a text)
- I’m sore! (This is new. Thanks Coach Jon!)
- I’m tired
- That’s weird.
Four people I tag to answer these questions:
If I didn’t tag you, feel free to play along anyway! Let me know some of your 4’s in the comments too!
Even though you don't like sweet pickles or coleslaw, we can still be friends. 🙂
I still need to do this! Thanks for tagging – I love learning fun new facts about people. I'll definitely do it 🙂
My favorite thing I learned about you is that you think peas taste like farts! The ONLY veggie I liked as a child, literally, was peas because I thought they were the only veggie that didn't taste like farts. haha.