Anyway I got a sweet award and I’m certainly gonna go all fifth grade braggy on your butts, cause that’s just how I roll. Heh.
The lovely Rose over at Eat, Drink, and Be Meiri gave me this:
It’s the Stylish Blogger Award. Well duh, says so right on the label. Anywho, here’s the original rules:
1. Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
But in typical B.o.B. (stylish!) fashion, I’m going to change ’em up a bit.
1. Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award. (Did that already, see above.)
2. Share 1 thing you lurve (that means love in a fun hippity hop accent) about 7 other bloggers.
3. Award those 7 bloggers with this award cause obviously you luuuurve them.
4. Hope they read your blog cause quite honestly you are too lazy to email them all.
Yay for lists! Yay for new rules! Yay for B.o.B. being awarded while wearing sweatpants that aren’t stylish at all except they have a rhinestone B on them! On to the bloggers and why I lurve them:1. Glenn at The Running Fat Guy. His blog title is hilarious and he’s so down to earth. You feel like you would be friends with him instantly. And he’s not fat at all. So there, Glenn!2. Spike at Running Spike. Since he stole my Red’s heart I thought for sure I’d be all jealous and try to fight him to bring her back to the Sunshine State, but alas he is awesome. His blog is tons of fun and he eats Taco Bell every Friday. 3. Mama at Mama Runs Barefoot. This lady proves that you can come back after injury, you just have to think outside the box. Or shoe. 4. Ken at Eastside Stoney Creek TNT Runner. I may or may not be actually stalking Ken. His posts and comments are absolutely pee your pants funny. No pressure now Ken!5. Melody at I Run Like A Girl. Quite frankly, Melody is a BA. That’s BAD you-know-what. Shut yo’ mouth! No really, she is an awesome athlete. And she loves a margarita. A girl after my own heart. 6. Nancy at Living the Dream. Nancy’s so sweet and positive you can’t help but smile when you read her blog. 7. Rose at the above mentioned Eat, Drink, and be Meiri. Rose is such an earthy girl and I love it! She’s always posting about healthy, cool recipes that I’d never think of. Plus she luuurrves Halloween and if you know me, you know that it’s my favorite day of the year! Now the 7 of you go forth and carry on this award! Or don’t. I’m really loosey-goosey with this kind of thing. I just like sharing (and saying) the luuuurve! Ta ta.