In the meantime, since I really have nothing else to post about, I’m happy I got tagged by Summer from The Blue Line Runner for this post. It helps keep me from rambling on and on about taper madness. Heh.
The rules of this post:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog (FB page or other Social site) and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag people!
11 Random things about me:
1. My favorite Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland. Who needs princesses when you have talking caterpillars and momraths? (Don’t step on them!)
2. I got a new tattoo on New Year’s Eve. I had been wanting it for a while and I love it.
3. I cannot hock a loogie. I tried this morning and almost choked to death.
4. I think Johnny Depp looks like he needs a bath and that dirty look isn’t sexy to me. I’ll take clean cut any day of the week.
5. I used to HATE running in the cold weather. I’d get up for early runs and be furious it was so cold. Now I LOVE it. I think seeing my race times in colder temps made me change my mind. I still prefer hot days to cold with the exception of racing of course.
6. I would own a million LBDs if I could. (Look it up dudes.)
7. I used to smoke cigarettes in college and now I’m the person who covers my nose around smokers. As they say, the converts are the worst…
8. Where Summer posted that she’s a fight, I’m most certainly a flight. (The only time I’d probably fight is if it were for a friend or family member versus myself. Otherwise, I’m outta there!)
9. I dream in very vivid color.
10. I hate peas. They are like little fart pods.
11. I’m sorry if I ruined peas for you.
Summer’s questions to those tagged:
Favorite time of the day? Mid-morning, like 11 AM when things are just warming up.
What is your favorite meal to make? I generally like cooking for others and don’t do it as much for myself, but I did like making a very easy chicken and dumplings meal.
Glass 1/2 full or glass 1/2 empty? Depends on the day. Today, 1/2 full for sure!
Last picture taken on your phone? None. My phone is broken and I swear I’m getting it fixed before I go see Red next month. She made me promise. Hahaha!
If money was no issue how many races would you try to do in a year? 8 or 9. I’m greedy.
Car, Truck, Van, or SUV? I actually drive a wagon. The HHR, which, will be paid off in 1 month! Woot!
Do you take part in any water sports ? I swam in high school and love swimming now. Other than running, it’s what I enjoy most.
If your walking down the street and find a $100.00 bill what do you do with it? I would definitely see if anyone nearby dropped it. If not, I’m going straight to the mall. I may end up with running garb or a new LBD.
Favorite non sports related thing to do? Read.
Have Pets? Lloyd. He’s an 11-year-old terrier mix and always makes me smile. Well, except for that whole needing to be taken out to pee at 4 AM.
Last movie you went to a theater to see? The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Whew! Ok, my tags are:
Pain is Nothing (I’m having trouble commenting on your blog. Try the pop up window, it fixed my commenting issues)
Now go forth and random away. I’ll just be here, in taper madness Monday…