Let's get to thankfulnessing shall we?
Today I am thankful for:
1. Long showers with breaks in between.
2. Homemade pizza. Especially when not made by me, but for me.
3. The thought of someday being able to work from home. (Please oh please let this happen for my job!)
4. Sunny weekends. This weekend is supposed to be gorgeous!
5. 5K's. Hooray! I've got a 5K on deck for Saturday. I'm not sure if it'll be a PR cause I haven't really been focused on the running right now cause of the tri, but man I love a 5K. It's like 20 to 30 minutes of sheer lung pounding and then sweet releif it's over!
6. Hilarious emails from co-workers. I get so many emails everyday and some are unintentionally hilarious. I'd share them with you, but I'd like to remain employed.
7. New books! I have sooo many books lined up right now. I'm starting with the one for my work book club: Switch: How to change things when change is hard.
8. Random bouts of dancing. I have been known to break out in dance at any given moment. Yeap. I'm that guy. But it makes me so happy!
9. Saltines. I made the mistake of having some saltine crackers in my house a little bit ago and I ate the whole package in about a week. I love a saltine.
10. Swimming! Yes, I know I've been all talking up the tri stuff and riding Dolly (heh, that name is even more awesome when I talk about riding her. That's what he said!) but I have been getting my swim on too. And I love it! I truly am a fish on a bicycle.
So, what are you all thankful for today?